Life’s aches and pains got you down? No worries. We’ve got you covered. Our therapeutic Muscle Revival Rub was developed for the sore muscles, body cramps and achy backs that make life harder than it has to be.
Expertly formulated using a blend of 5 powerful and effective essential oils, our Muscle Revival Rub is proven to help with sore muscles, cramps, body aches and joint pain.
Loaded with 5 potent oils, our muscle rub provides 5 incredible benefits you will really feel:
• Lavender: A natural anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, lavender naturally relieves body aches and sore muscles.
• Rosemary: Reduces joint pain and all-over muscle soreness.
• Eucalyptus: A powerful, warming oil, eucalyptus can help sprained tendons, stiff, sore muscles, and even nerve pain.
• Peppermint: Relaxes muscles and has been known to reduce pain due to fibromyalgia.
• Clary Sage: Ideal for menstrual cramps and muscle spasms.
Massage a small amount on the sore/achy area.
This incredible muscle relaxing ointment is free from the harmful chemicals found in most other products, lotions, and moisturizers. Like all our naturally-derived lotions, it’s also paraben-free.
Available in a 4 oz. jar.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Grapeseed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Clary Sage Oil
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Almost every product is available for wholesale! Minimum quantity varies but typically starts at 25 units. We accept wholesale orders from subscription boxes, boutiques, and more! Please send us an e-mail for a quote.
Mar 25, 2018
really helped relax sore muscles
Nov 18, 2017
Aug 11, 2017